RE: COVID 19
The HTCNV & SCCNV will remain open at normal business hours until further notice. Routine visits will be appointment only and made with HTCNV front desk staff.
Our phone lines are always open, so please do not hesitate to call us at 702-330-0555 or 702-960-5991 if you have any questions or concerns.
June 1, 2020
Dear HTCNV family,
In accordance with Phase II of Nevada's reopening process, the HTCNV will begin scheduling routine visits by appointment only. The following measures have been implemented to ensure minimal risk of COVID-19 transmission:
• No walk-ins are allowed at this time. All visits are by appointment only.
• Please arrive promptly for your scheduled appointment, as we are trying our best to ensure our waiting room remains clear and patients are seen immediately. Failure to make your appointment time may result in cancellation or rescheduling or your appointment.
• All who enter the clinic will be screened with a series of questions and have their temperature taken by a HTCNV staff member.
• All who enter and remain in the clinic are required to don a mask and other PPE as recommended by HTCNV staff.
• All who enter will be required to wash their hands or sanitize them with hand sanitizer.
• People in the waiting room must maintain 6 feet of distance from one another. An additional waiting room across the hall will be made available. People are also encouraged to wait in their vehicle if it is safe to do so.
• If you are feeling ill or have symptoms associated with COVID-19, please call the HTCNV IN ADVANCE of your appointment. Our providers will advise on whether or not to keep the appointment or reschedule.
• Guidelines from Phase I, i.e. handwashing, social distancing of 6 feet or more, and mask/PPE use, are required.
The HTCNV and SCCNV now offers telehealth services. Please consult with your provider.
We appreciate the patience and diligence of our community. For any questions, please do not hesitate to call us during business hours. Thank you.
Dr. Amber Federizo, APRN, FNP-BC
Dr. Daisy Cortes, MD
Dr. Nik Abdul Rashid, MD
Jerry Fox, Executive Director